It is an energy healing modality that uses “hands-on” and also “hands-off” healing, where the practitioner acts as a conduit for universal energy, in order to rebalance and clear blockages in the chakras, or energy centers.
- Dissolves energy blocks and promotes natural balance between mind, body and spirit;
- Increases energy levels;
- Creates deep relaxation and helps the body release stress and tension;
- Clears the mind and improves focus;
- Accelerates the body’s self-healing ability;
- Aids better sleep;
- Reduces blood pressure;
- Helps relieve pain;
- Assists the body in cleansing itself from toxins;
- Supports the immune system;
- Helps spiritual growth and emotional cleansing;
- Promotes creativity; and
- Compliments medical treatment.
- Promotes equilibrium in the body and a sense of feeling grounded
- Reiki helps to stimulate and balance physical, mental, emotional and energetic systems.
The reason why Reiki can be so powerful and effective is because it infuses your chakras and your body with the energy of the universe. Your body takes exactly what it needs at that point in time, and the Reiki practitioner’s role is to act as a channel of universal energy to help facilitate that healing, so that the body can heal itself. When you infuse Reiki into areas of the body that are energetically or physically weak, the healing process can begin as your body allows itself to fully release.